We're teaming up again with Tioga County Bass Anglers to host a Fall 3 Day 3 Lake Bass Tournament. You won't want to miss this!
**The Fall tournament is FULL. Call or e-mail us to get on the waiting list pending a drop out.**
Day 1-Friday- Hammond Lake
Day 2-Saturday- Tioga Lake
Day 3-Sunday- Cowanesque Lake
DATE: October 11, 12, and 13
LOCATION: Hammond Lake, Tioga PA
BOAT CHECK: Starts at 5:30 am each day
LAUNCH TIME: 7:00 am or Safe Light – WEIGH-IN: 3:00 pm
ENTRY FEE: $150.00 (Team Fee – $100.00,Tournament Fee - $20.00, Lunker Fee – $30.00 ($10/day))
(MUST BE REGISTERED BY THURSDAY, October 9th , 2019)
Entry fees are non-refunable unless your spot can be filled within 2 weeks of the tournament.
30 BOAT LIMIT
PAYBACK: 1ST – 40%, 2nd – 25%, 3rd – 18%, 4th – 12%, 5th – 5% 6th- $100 gift card Lunker – 100%
Payouts Based on Full Field of 30 Boats
6th place-$100 Tackle Shack Gift Card
1. All decisions by tournament officials are final.
2. Pa Fish & Boat Commission rules must be followed.
3. Any un-sportsman like conduct toward another contestant or non-competitor or unsafe boating will result is disqualification.
4. No fishing within 50 yards of another competitor who has the boat anchored and trolling motor in the stowed position.
5. Approved life vests must be worn whenever combustion engine is running.
6. Teams only. One rod per angler in use at any given time. 6 best large and/or small mouth bass per team.
7. Fish less than 12″ brought to the weigh-in will result in disqualification of the days catch.
8. Lunker must be alive.
9. Weighing-in of a dead fish will result in a 4oz penalty. No dead fish or severely stressed fish will be released into the tournament waters. They will be the responsibility of the contestant.
10. Weigh-in of a fish caught by another team will be cause for disqualification
11. Artificial lures only are permitted. No live bait. Pork rinds are permitted.
12. No trolling permitted.
13. Boat must be equipped with a properly functioning aerated live well. No stringers or fish baskets allowed.
14. Contestants must fish from a boat and must remain in the boat except for emergencies.
15. Ties shall be resolved by combining place awards for both the leading and next place and dividing them equally between the tied teams.
16. Any team more than 15 minutes late shall lose all credit for the days catch.
17. There will be no refund of entry fees for contestants that do not show up for the tournament.
18. Anglers who do not fish all 3 days will receive a 0 for the day(s) they were absent
19. First day Launch order will be determined by random draw at registration
20. All prize money will be awarded after 3rd day of competition.
**On Tioga Lake, boats MUST be back to the no wake zone by 3PM.
For further information call: Don Kelly (Tackle Shack- 570-724-5138)
Mail application and $150.00 check made payable to the Tioga County Bass Anglers to:
Tioga County Bass Anglers c/o Tackle Shack 9683 Route 287, Wellsboro, PA 16901
or sign up at Tackle Shack. Registration form is attached below.